Give The Gift Of Peace
“Give the gift of peace and help hundreds of
women survive breast cancer. ”
ROBERT STEVEN KRAMARZ
Your Gift Can Change The World
For $35 you can gift a “Baby Tree of Peace” to a survivor, a woman's family that lost the battle, or plant one yourself to support our peace initiative. As the tree grows it will provide "olive branches" for peace for decades to come!
When you gift a tree, two things happen.
1. NOW - A "baby" tree of peace will be SENT to someone on your behalf! It can be in your or your family’s name, in honor of a survivor, or in the loving memory of a woman who lost the battle to breast cancer. Or, it can be for you to plant and grow as a symbol of peace.
You will receive a certificate to frame as a powerful reminder of your gift to woman and to peace.
2. IN THE FUTURE - The recipient's name will be honored in our Peace Grove at one of the olive trees we plant on-site at the Healing Oasis.
This is a visible, physical representation of peace and a powerful reminder every day.
Not only are you contributing to a life-changing cause... but your tree, a symbol of peace, will grow as The Jericho Center of Medical Diplomacy grows!
$35 per "baby" tree. Includes the tree, shipping, AND you will receive a certificate memorializing your donation.
Dedicate a Tree of Peace
How Will Your Donations Be Used?
An equal portion of donated funds is allocated to each of the following breast cancer programs and operational costs to expand our efforts.
1. Breath-based screening clinical trials for women in the Middle East
2. Planning for and design of the first breast cancer Healing Oasis in the Middle East
3. Breast cancer treatment expenses for women participating in the trials in the Middle East
4. Breast cancer awareness in the Middle East
5. Promotion and administration
The Jericho Center of Medical Diplomacy is a non-profit program managed by Intelliversity, Inc. and sponsored by Empowerment Works, Inc., created to advance peace in the middle east through medical initiatives.