“There is no limit to what you can accomplish as long as you do not care who gets the credit.”
RALPH WALDO EMERSON
The Jericho Center of Medical Diplomacy is a non-profit program managed by Intelliversity, Inc. and sponsored by Empowerment Works, Inc., created to advance peace in the middle east through medical initiatives. We call this "medical diplomacy." Sounds like a big order, yes?
Our first initiative is battling breast cancer. For many women in the middle east, cancer is not diagnosed until it is in stage three or four. The outcome of these late diagnoses is almost always a painfilled death, shattering the lives of countless families.
So what are we doing that is different? We take a Problem | Solution approach vs. succumbing to entrenched political differences. For example, if mammograms are scarce and not culturally acceptable, we use a different, accurate breath test. Barriers have solutions if they are solved with innovation.
Together, we can transform the lives of individuals, families, and communities by bringing this much-needed medical innovation and a nurturing convalescence environment for recovery. This initiative is done in cooperation with private companies, charities, medical facilities, and local governments. You can be a part of changing this conflict-ridden part of the world into one of mutual cooperation and change.
We can do it together:
1) By providing breast cancer screening and early detection with a simple breath test (provided by Pulmostics). By eliminating the need for a mammogram for screening and early detection, breath testing works within cultural and religious norms to screen women for breath cancer, finding it at earlier stages and saving lives while reducing suffering and family disruption. This approach is a game-changer for the region.
2) By providing post-surgical recovery at the planned Jericho Center Healing Oasis, patients are more likely to complete essential chemotherapy and immunotherapy treatments to prevent recurrence of cancer. Combined with the above accessible screening, there will be far less suffering, death, and family disruption due to breast cancer in the Middle East. This approach is also a game-changer for the region.
By participating, you are supporting The Jericho Project's initiative to save countless women from breast cancer before it is detected too late. Give us your email and we will keep you updated on the progress of the breath test trials in Palestine and other areas in the Middle East.
How Can I Help?
You and your family can contribute to the early detection of breast cancer in several meaningful ways:
- Donate one or more personalized tiles to be used on the Path of Peace walkway as The Jericho Center Healing Oasis is being built**. Order any tile and it includes two tickets to a future Gala: $75
- Personalized Peace Tile - Family, Couple, or Individual
- Memorial Tile with Photo - Remember someone who courageously battled cancer
- Survivor Tile - Did you fight like a girl and win? Inspire other women with your victory
**Your tile will appear in digital format on The Jericho Center website until the facility is constructed
- Help sponsor the breath screening clinical trial in Palestine for early breast cancer detection with a donation of any amount. Every dollar helps!
- Send a Tree of Peace at The Jericho Center Healing Oasis when it is built.
The final tile design may be different.
The tile will be 6x6.
Tile will be digitally displayed on the
Jericho Center website
The Jericho Center for Medical Diplomacy is
featured at the 2021 C3 US-Arab Healthcare & Business Summit
The Jericho Center of Medical Diplomacy is accepting donations as a project of Empowerment Works, Inc. a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation.
The Jericho Center of Medical Diplomacy is a non-profit program managed by Intelliversity, Inc. and sponsored by Empowerment Works, Inc., created to advance peace in the middle east through medical initiatives.